Look out for these reads/reviews (rants?). Thanks to the January Challenge on Goodreads, I shall (hopefully) be reading the following books this month:
1. Read a book by an author new to you: The Memory Keeper’s Daughter, by Kim Edwards
2. Read a book in a genre that is outside of what you normally read: Life of Pi, by Yann Martel
3. Should auld acquaintance be forgot: Read an old childhood favorite: Gathering Blue, by Lois Lowry (remember absolutely nothing!)
4. Read a book that is first in a series: The Lightening Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians series) by Rick Riordan
5. Read a book by an author whose first or last name starts with the letter A: The Lovely Bones, by Alice Sebold
What is the likelihood that I will be able to read these and survive the first month of a new semester? Only one way to find out!
Read on, my friends, read on.